A brief description of items to be sold.
Please read the following carefully.
1. All vendors must handcraft their own work. Mass-produced work or work done by non-booth members is not allowed. Acceptable goods include: lampwork, blown glass, hand carved, metal, and polymer beads; structural beadwork, jewelry, beaded fiber art, and bead-embellished clothing and accessories. Kits may not be sold.
2. Vendors must be paid PBS members as of November 1, 2013, to participate.
3. Priority of applications is based upon length of past A&E participation, receipt date of application, and booth cost.
4. All booth mates must be declared and submit their own Application & Contract including information and signatures. The primary vendor is the single point of contact and is responsible for submitting booth payment for a shared group.
5. Sales space is limited to the actual booth/co-op space. Vertical displays are allowed but goods may not be placed in aisles or encroach upon neighboring booth spaces.
6. All vendors must maintain their booth spaces. Vendors may not sit outside the booth area due to the fire code. Booth tables must be covered on all sides. Extra merchandise must be stored out of sight.
7. Vendors must staff their booth spaces or co-op slots for the duration of the show (see hours above).
8. Vendors must have fireproof table coverings. The Fire Marshal may make random checks.
9. This contract shall not be sold, transferred to, or shared with vendors other than those you declare as booth mates.
10. Cancellations received on or before February 15, 2014: 95% refund. Cancellations received between February 16 – March 15, 2014: 50% refund. NO REFUND will be issued for cancellations received after March 15, 2014. To cancel, contact Karen Carr or Karmen Schmidt (contact info on PBS A&E Information page).
11. I certify that I will not hold the Portland Bead Society or any individual therein responsible in case of loss or damage to all or any part of my booth, contents, or person.
12. PBS expects vendor interactions with fellow vendors, shoppers, and other members to follow the PBS Code of Conduct as outlined in current the bylaws (read Code of Conduct at www.beadport.com).
13. Violation of any of the terms and conditions may result in exclusion from future A&E events.
I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions outlined above.