Annual Bead Bazaar (November 5 & 6, 2016)
- One Floor/Downstairs Banquet Room and entry/lobby area only
- Single vendor tables in the entry area
- Member Co-op Booth (five artists) in the entry area
- Membership and Volunteer tables in new area by security desk
- Vendors benefit from table price reduction: Check June newsletter
- Same: Free parking
- Same: Lower admission price -- good for both days
The PBS Bead Bazaar is the finest bead-and-findings show in the Pacific Northwest. In 2015, more than 60 vendors supplied a dazzling array of handmade, contemporary, and vintage beads and findings. As with last year, you will be greeted with a plethora of beads, gemstones, and findings of every size, color, shape and source - as well as finished works.
Mark your calendar today for this fabulous event. Don't miss it!
November 5 & 6, 2016
Saturday 10AM - 6PM
Sunday 10AM - 4PM
2701 NW Vaughn St.
Portland OR 97210
Admission is $4.00
No Strollers Please
Click the links below to open the vending application/contract and the Terms & Conditions documents.
To contact the Bead Bazaar Committee for general information, use the form below.
For updates about the 2014 Bead Bazaar, "Like" and "Follow" us on Facebook.